Saturday, January 2, 2010

Are you action planning your year to succeed?

Tut's "Note from the Universe"
I want you to know, that I've ordered up another year for you.

Think I'll call it 2010.
I'm going to put most of the same people of 2009 in it, since you all think so much alike. But there'll also be a few new, very cool cats coming to play - give them some time to grow up though.
And I'm going to have things start off pretty much exactly where they left off in 2009, for continuity's sake. Flips folks out too much when I don't.
All in all, 365 more days in paradise... and only one request of you:
DREAM BIGGER.
Coolio?
Let's do this,
    The Universe



The year number will always change. Our habits and performance tend to stay the same unless we fully commit to making that change.  I love listening to people's New Year's Resolutions. They make me laugh. Because although the intention is there, it's really just a reason to give up around the half way mark, and say we'll there's always next year. Resolutions tend to be weak in the fact, that you are never really committed to seeing it through.

So this year do something different. Whatever resolution you want, make it a commitment. Then action plan it for the year.  What do you want to accomplish in a week, a month, two months, etc. all the way to the end of the year. Here's where most people fail even before they begin. They make to big of a commitment or commit to something they KNOW they won't see through.

So make your first commitment to take small steps, but lots of them and in fact, do it everyday! This is your life we are taking about, so I consider this a matter of life and death financially. What do you choose? Life or Death? Do you want to be one of the billions of people who don't educate themselves in the areas to which they have no knowledge. Or are you a difference maker? Willing to learn what you don't know, and being able to admit that you do not know.


Those two skills will get you anywhere you need to go, and are the perfect attitude towards committing to making a change.

In closing I leave you with my declaration for the new year (yes, declaration, not a flimsy resolution). 
"This is my year, all of the past years have brought me to now. I have learned, experienced, but most important I valued each moment as they come. The new year brings new challenges, triumphs and failures. Through it all I will be there living my life at a level 10!"

Have a safe and happy holiday
Coach Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Book "The Power of Being Positve" is now available

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.